General Waterpark Rules:
- Absolutely no entering the water without a lifeguard on duty.
- Please respect all requests made by the waterpark staff. All waterpark staff have the authority to disallow any activity deemed unsafe whether listed or not.
- No items are to be within 6 feet of the water’s edge.
- Please leave the stair and ramp entry and exit areas clear unless entering or exiting the water.
- Do not sit, climb, or hang on lane lines, life lines, netting, railings, tables, etc.
- Anyone who has or has had diarrhea in the past two (2) weeks shall not enter the water.
- Anyone who has an area of exposed subepidermal tissue, open blisters, cuts, etc., is advised not to enter the water.
- All persons shall take a cleansing shower before entering the water. A bather leaving the water to use the toilet shall take another cleansing shower before returning to the water.
- No animals permitted. (Exception: Service Animals)
- Vehicles must park within the parking lots at all times.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult (16 years or older) in the waterpark and actively supervised at all times. No child should be left unattended in the water or on the pool deck.
- An adult must be within arm’s reach of weak or non-swimmers at all times.
- Outside Food and Drinks
- PFDs Not Approved by the US Coast Guard
- Smoking, Tobacco Products, E-Cigs, Vaping
- Food and Gum on the Lower Deck
- Running and Rough Play
- Breath Holding Activities
- Spitting, Spouting, Blowing of Nose while in the Water
- Swim Wear with Exposed Zippers, Buckles, Rivets or Metal Ornamentation
- Illegal Firearms
Rules of Attire and Personal Flotation Devices:
- Street clothes are not permitted in the water. Proper swim attire must be worn both on the pool deck and in the water. Swim suits or rash guards ONLY. The waterpark is a family environment, therefore NO revealing swimsuits, cutoffs, t-shirts including cotton/cotton blends, cotton shorts/basketball shorts, or other loose clothing.
- Children are required to wear swim diapers under a snug fitting swimsuit if they are not completely toilet trained. Do not change diapers on the pool deck.
- US Coast Guard approved Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs) only are permitted and are available for use. Flotation devices not approved by the US Coast Guard, such as water wings, are not permitted.
- Single slide riders only and must be at least 48” tall and under 300 pounds to ride.
- PFDs are not permitted on slides.
- Follow instructions of lifeguard. Wait until the landing area is clear before entering the slide.
- Slide in a sitting position or on the back only. Slider’s feet must be in front of them, keeping arms and legs crossed on the front side of the body, and inside the flumes at all times.
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling, or stopping in the slide.
- Leave the plunge area immediately.
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps, otherwise they are not permitted.
- CAUTION: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride.
The City of New Albany is not responsible for any bodily injury or lost/damaged items on City property.
Waterpark rules are in place for the safety of our members and guests. Anyone not abiding by the rules may be asked to leave.
There are no refunds due to inclement weather.